Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Administrative support of the HR processes
- Input and update data in various HR tools, drawing up reports
- Preparing HR documents (contracts, annexes, referrals, etc.)
- Ensure proper documents process flow
- Support HR Specialists in daily activities
- Contacting and responding to the employees’ requests
- Supporting employees during the whole employment cycle
- Oral and written fluency in Polish and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to details
- People focus and good communication skills
- Availability min. 25 hours / week
- Flexible working schedule
- Civil contract
- Internal labour law trainings
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in HR area
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily
Te oferty mogą Cię zainteresować!